The Government of Tamilnadu has launched a new portal for providing e-services relating to registration & filing in respect of TNVAT.
The New portal can be accessed at http://ctd.tn.gov.in
The Salient features of this e-C Tax initiative of the Tamilnadu Government are:-
1) New Dealer Registration and the modification of tax details with regard to existing dealers shall be done only in this new portal.
2) All existing dealers shall register in this portal with the email id and mobile number and it has to be noted that the email id & mobile number should be unique to the System.
3) Dealers who have not provided the PAN copies earlier can update their PAN in the new portal.
4) Complete online filing of returns and payment of taxes online has been introduced.
5) While transacting with the new portal, the dealers will be receiving both SMS & email notifications with regard to their transactions.
6) All payments including registration fees, tax payments, etc., shall be done only online and no cash/cheque shall be accepted at the Assessment circles.
7) Dealers will now have the option of filing their returns using digital signatures. When a digital signature is used, there is no requirement for the physical submission of returns/documents to the Assessment Circle.
8) Monthly returns under VAT & CST shall be filed using the new portal from the month of March 2016. (i.e.,) Returns pertaining to February 2016 shall be filed on or before 20th March 2016 in the new Portal, along with the payment online.
9) The monthly returns under VAT & CST in respect of Jan 2016 (Due on 20th February 2016) shall be filed in the old website (www.tnvat.gov.in).
10) Online generation of C & F Forms up to the month of January 2016 can be done only in the old website (www.tnvat.gov.in).
11) With effect from 1st March 2016, an e-transit pass (Form LL) shall be generated from the new portal.
12) In respect of the movement of goods, Form JJ/MM/KK can be generated online.
13) e-Filing of monthly returns under TN Tax on Entry of Motor Vehicles Act (Dealers & Individuals has been introduced and shall be filed in the new portal with effect from March 2016 (Returns pertaining to Feb 2016)
14) Generation of Tax Deduction Number (TDN) by the deductors and online TDS payment has been introduced. With effect from 1st March 2016, TDS payment shall be made only in the new system.
pls make me know, what is vat rc effective date? what we have to put in that box?